Have you been injured in a serious car or truck accident?

Call the Law Office of Sandy Steeves at 410.847.7529 and we can help.

The first thing you should do if you have been involved in a serious accident is to contact the local police department, take photos of any injuries or property damage and seek medical attention.

Your next step should be to contact an experienced attorney who will fight for your rights. Your only job after being injured in a car or truck accident should be to concentrate on your health and get better. You should let us concentrate on all of the other matters that involve your case.

It is important to remember that you should always contact an attorney prior to speaking to an insurance company. The insurance company’s job is to maximize profits for their shareholders, and they cannot do that by paying injured parties fair and equitable sums for property damage, lost wages, medical expenses as well as pain and suffering.

You need to contact an attorney to assist with your economic recovery as well as the processing of your personal injury protection (PIP) benefits.